Welcome to the QuakerParrots.com Forum. We're glad that you are a part our online community. We strive to be a group of friendly and helpful people who really care about our birds and each other.
We have created these guidelines in order to promote an environment where we can best learn and teach others about parrots. Thank you for being a part of our forum family and for helping to make the QP Forum the best bird forum on the 'net!
Our rules are simple:
1) Be respectful, even if you disagree. It is okay to disagree with someone's opinions or ideas. It is not okay to attack the person who posted them.
2) Keep your posts rated G or PG. Kids sometimes come here for help with their Quakers.
3) No advertising or self promotion please. (You may include a small link to your business in your forum signature if you'd like.)
4) Please keep forum signatures to a reasonable size. Think bumper stickers, not billboards. LOL
5) Don't post copyrighted material that belongs to others.
The Forum staff reserves the right to edit or remove messages, images, signatures or user profiles with or without notice, for any reason listed or not listed above and at our sole discretion. (But if it comes to that, there will be a good reason for it.)
Other than that, introduce yourself... have fun... get involved. We're so glad you're here!